The following sources will be useful in our discussion on Protestant churches during the first century of the Reformation (1500-1600).
- Lutheran Church: Luther’s 95 Theses of 1517 and The Augsburg Confession of 1530
- Amish and Hutterites: Schleitheim Confession of 1527
- Moravians: The Ground of The Unity
- Mennonites: Mennonite Confession of Faith
- Church of England: Thirty Nine Articles of 1563
- Worldwide Reformed Church: Belgic Confession originally 1566
The following sources will be useful in our discussion on Protestant churches during the second century of the Reformation (1600-1700).